Friday, June 25, 2010

First, process efficiency, the second

The reality is virtually nothing that can create a destination where we are realistic in the process, what it will do to achieve it. Becoming a successful Forex trader is the goal that most anyone can take. Of course, if you have physical limitations such as poor eyesight, this is certainly a factor that could prevent success. However, I think, again, that belongs to a group are realistic. I emphasize this point of realistic, the main reason people do not succeed as traders because unrealistic expectations. Usually people who come to market, implement and evaluate the products, which are based solely on performance or profit potential, not the process that will achieve that performance. It 'a shame when you interact with people who think that success is coming in 30 days or fewer.

urges those who want to become successful trader is to emphasize the importance of the process because we know success will follow naturally. But once again, the process must be realistic. Let me give this analogy. Some years ago, I decided that I wanted to implement a marathon, marathon New York in particular. Now, I've never been a rider. I've always been active and athletic, but since long distance is a new site. First I created a period of one year to train. A common reason people fail to achieve their goals, in particular those operators are impatient and do not give a realistic deadline for achieving the objective. The training process was a simple formula: small achievable targets, over and over again until my body and brain, where on the achievement of these objectives within the framework of my routine. When I object to the point of habit, I increased the size of my goals.

hich was the Foundation to ensure I achieve this. Because what you had to do was appointed yourself mentally first, then just time to pass and continue on regular basis, and my body started to become physical condition. My point is that every time I have cultivated my distance from the real obstacle is not physical but become a spiritual fire. My body was used as a continuous 5 km every other day when I reach 7 miles, my brain I would stop sign. Now he was just two more miles. If I had been running regularly every 5 km for 90 days, add 2 miles more is not unrealistic. But again, who was forced to change my views of mental, physical, evolved naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment